About Dr. Hilary Chambers, ND
Dr. Hilary Chambers is a licensed and registered Naturopathic Doctor. Prior to receiving her Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, she graduated from Western University with the Gold Medallion for highest GPA in her program, an Honours Specialization in Physiology. She is a member in good standing of the OAND, CAND, and CONO.
As a Naturopathic Doctor, Hilary uses evidence-based natural therapies to treat the underlying cause of each patient’s health concerns. Hilary has additional certifications in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture, IV Therapy, and Prescribing Therapeutics, which allow her to provide a broad scope of services for her patients.
Dr. Chambers has a clinical focus on treating digestion and autoimmune diseases, but she treats patients of all ages and all health concerns. Naturopathic medicine treats anything that you would see your family physician for, including:
• IBS, constipation, diarrhea, bloating
• Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
• Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
• Heartburn, GERD
• Food intolerances
• Eczema, psoriasis, acne
• UTI, yeast infection, Candida overgrowth
• Other autoimmunity: SLE, MS, rheumatoid arthritis
• Thyroid: Hashimoto’s, Grave’s, hypothyroidism
• Hormonal: PMS, painful/heavy/light periods, menopause, PCOS
• Pregnancy care
• Anxiety, depression, high stress
• Fatigue, insomnia
Outside the office, Dr. Chambers enjoys hiking, traveling, and cooking. Her compassionate and positive nature helps her to support and inspire patients to achieve their health goals. Book your initial appointment to take the first step toward regaining control of your health and feeling your absolute best.